A custom printed lanyard is a great way to promote your business by turning your employees into walking advertising media. Your staff usually needs to wear ID laces when they’re working trade fairs or doing jobs outside the office anyway, so why not give them a customized lanyard with your company name on it? In addition, a custom printed lanyard also makes a great giveaway to advertise your company since everybody needs these laces that can be used for a variety of purposes.
ID laces are available in different lanyard designs so that you can find the one that best suits your needs. And custom printed lanyard orders are surprisingly affordable depending on your supplier and the complexity of the printing required. Here is a short guide to choosing the right type of custom printed lanyard for your particular company requirements.
Options for a Custom Printed Lanyard
The first step in choosing a custom printed lanyard is to decide what material you want the lanyard lace to be made of. These include:
- Nylon or polyester lanyards are the most common models available on the market, and among the most affordable and durable. They are also resistant to dirt and offer great surfaces for printing your company name or logo.
- Cotton or denim lanyards are slightly more expensive but add a touch of class to your company lanyards. Of course, like all natural fabrics they get dirty and will need to be periodically cleaned or replaced; however, they are soft and comfortable to wear as well as generally being hypo-allergenic.
- Vinyl and neoprene lanyards have become increasingly popular in recent years because they give a unique look to the lanyard as well as being water-proof.
There are also lanyard laces that are made of cord, with the company logo printed on a cinch button that slides up and down to adjust the length of the lace.
The next step is to choose what kind of clip you want your custom printed lanyard to have. The selection of clips available ranges from the typical bulldog clip that attaches to IDs and name badge holders to a loop that holds cell phones and pens, or even a combination of clip types.
Other Considerations for a Custom Printed Lanyard
Once you’ve decided on the lace and clip type that you want for your custom printed lanyard laces, there are a number of other factors to consider before finalizing your order, including:
- What color do you want your lanyard to be? Do you want the lanyard to have the company colors or just any attractive color that will set off the printing of the company name or logo?
- Do you want the inscription printed on the lace or embroidered? While printing is cheaper, embroidery is a better choice for lanyards that will be used in high-security areas since they are harder to counterfeit.
- What width do you need the lanyard to be? Standard widths for a custom printed lanyard range from 1-inch to ¾-inch and 5/8-inch although customized widths are available.
If you require more information, please visit the following sites that are authorities in this topic...
pre printed lanyards
Name Badge Holders with Lanyard - Ufldl